Olive Ave Polish was founded with the following core values:
Do more good.
- Olive Ave Polish donates 1% of profits each year to causes we believe in. In 2022 we donated to: Eastern Massachusetts Abortion Fund, The Massachusetts Bail Fund, and the ACLU.
In 2023 we launched our first donation polish Artie - $1 from each bottle sold is donated to PAWS Animal Rescue. We are evaluating organizations that fight for a national paid leave policy and will announce where we decide to donate funds by the end of the year.
- We ship using 100% recycled and recyclable shipping materials.
- Our manufacturer and our shipping supplies company are small, US based businesses.
- We seek to have diverse representation on all product listings so that each of our customers can see themselves reflected in my polishes. We work to pay creators fairly for their time and talents. In 2022 10% of profits went to creators.
- Olive Ave Polish is committed to launching and keeping in stock a curated selection of fun and trendy colors.
- We're not about limited stock or availability to drive up the hype. If something sells out we do our best to bring it back and be transparent about when that's happening.
Operate with transparency.
- Being a brand you feel good supporting means being open about why Olive Ave Polish does what it does.
Thank you for choosing Olive Ave Polish for your colorful self-care moment!